Tuesday 20 May 2014

Beer Rebrand// Final Design// Evaluation



Evaluation

This brief was spired from a brief we were given last year from Leeds Beer Brewery. They came in to pitch us on a new brief which was to re-design a beer called ‘Hellfire’. Overall I enjoyed this breif and decided that it could become a quick fun brief for me to do this year.

I went onto their webite and I had a look at the beers they had to offer, I came across a beer called ‘New Moon’ that was in dire need a redo. My plan was to make a beer label that was modern and would work in attracting a younger audience. I think I have acheived this and my design is modern. Considering I had very little time to print anything as Jame’s print was completly full. I decided to not print this brief. Instead I went about mocking the label up simply.


No comments:

Post a Comment