Monday 5 May 2014

Personal Branding// Website Holding Page// Coming Soon!








...............................................................................................................................................

After I bought my domain name 'simonisles.co.uk' I left it at that for a while. It was after I made my Amsterdam zines that it hit me I had used that website in the zine, meaning when people went to look at my website after looking at the zine they would be met by a page informing them that it didn't exist. So, naturally I began thinking about the next step.

A close friend of mine came to my aid and helped me set up a page that would not only active my domain name but also inform the viewer that my website is under construction, which it is. Underneath this information they would then find my email address if they wish to contact me and also my tumblr.

The next step is to await news from my brothers friend who is to code the website. I also have big ideas for my first page which I wish to mock up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment